Hi.

This is just an observation at the moment. It was easily fix. I wouldn't bother mentioning it except that it happened twice in two different files.

Ubuntu 23.10

LibreOffice 7.6.6.3

I've set up three styles for story writing; paragraph indented, chapter, and scene break. They've all been working just fine, until today.

I was in a story from before I made these styles and was removing direct formatting and applying my stiles, I'd done everything else to this chapter and was back at the top applying the chapter stile. I clicked on the chapter name, went to the stiles side bar, and double clicked on the style I wanted, my chapter heading. The space above and below the chapter number was right as were the bold number and centering. But the font size, which should have been 18pt was 12pt. I checked the format bar and it said 12pt. I edited the stile and check the font size and it was 18pt. I tried clicking the stile twice more but nothing changed. I change the size to 18pt manually.

The next two chapters were fine. When I put the cursor in the chapter number an double clicked the style it did the expected. The next file had same problem described above. All the other files went as expected. This only happened twice, so far.

I'm putting this out there to see if anyone has run into this.

--

Chris Johnson   rchristopherjohnson@gmail.com
Ex SysAdmin, now, writer /My only advice is to stay aware, Listen carefully, and yell for help if you need it./